After 7 years of blogging (at brookeb and bandbpetermann), we have met the photo quota and can add no more. :(
So, we've started a new blog.
Find us at www.petermannfamily.blogspot.com or hop over there by clicking here.
Tuesday, November 20, 2012
- took his first trip to Phoenix, this month and (once again) did awesome on the plane rides. He is quite the little traveler.
- is a big fan of our new (to us) piano. He likes sitting by Daddy while Daddy plays and chiming in every now and then with a few notes of his own.
- is a big fan of feeding himself and is getting better at it all the time.
- really likes playing in/splashing water. He likes to play in the tub and we sometimes fill up the sink after we wash his hands and let him splash away. It makes a big mess, but it is so fun to see him smile and laugh.
- rolls all around and spins in circles on his tummy, but hasn't started crawling.
- had one day (a few weeks ago) where he didn't spit up a single time. Mama and Daddy are anxious for more days like this!
- doesn't like anyone to take his toys away from him.
- likes to shake his head "no" - although, I don't really think that he knows what it means.
- likes grabbing Mama's glasses and pulling her hair.
- has a new favorite book - a nonfiction book about dogs borrowed from his cousin, Ava.
- likes to play peek-a-boo.
- is getting more hair and it is finally starting to thicken up a bit in the back.
- likes his Daddy to swing him back and forth through the air.
- rolls all around when we try to change his diaper or clothes.
- is loved!